Thank you for purchasing this product. For optimum performance and safety please read these instructions carefully before connecting operating or adjusting this product. Please keep this manual for future reference.
The HDMI Extender over Single Cat5e/6 with IR extends high de+inition video and audio signals and IR, at a distance of up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e/6 cable. Features EDID management, which allows and encourages source and display handshake for
seamless integration. With only one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable, high de+inition sources with HDMI outputs can be connected to high de+inition displays with HDMI inputs over long distances. Deep color video, DTS-HD or Dolby TrueHD audio is supported and compatible with the extender. In addition, the extender is also equipped with pass-through which allows for source control
The extender includes two units: transmitting unit and receiving unit. The transmitting unit is used to capture the HDMI input with IR signals and carries the signals via one cost effective Cat5e/6 cable. The receiving unit is responsible for equalizing the transmitted HDMI signal and reconstructing IR control signals. The extender offers the most convenient solution for HDMI extension over a single Cat5e/6 with long distance capability, and is the perfect solution for any application
* Allows HDMI Audio/Video and IR signals to be transmitted over a single Cat5e/6 cable.
* Support copy EDID from receiver display or loop out display
* Allows for cascading via additional HDMI loop out port.
* Support Power over cable function.
* Transmission Range: Extends 1080p resolution up to 164ft/50m over a single Cat5e or Cat6 cable.
* Works with HDMI and HDCP compliant devices
* Supports up to 1080p High Definition resolution.
* Compact design for an easy and flexible installation.
Video Bandwidth: Single-link 165Mhz 4.95Gbps
Video Support: 480i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p@60
Audio Support: Surround Sound (up to 7.1 ch) or stereo digital audio
Transmission Range: HD 1080p 24-bit color up to 50m 164ft
Input TMDS Signal: 3.3 volts
Input DDC Signal: 5.0 volts/P-P
ESD Protection: Human Body model: +/- 8 kV (air-gap discharge)
+/- 4 kV (contact discharge)
HDMI connector: Type A 19 pin female
RJ-45 connector: WE/SS 8P8C
3.5mm connector: (TX and RX) IR Receiver/IR Blaster
Housing: Metal enclosure
Power Supply: (1) 5V1A DC
Power consumption: 1.5 watts (TX); 1.0 watts (RX)
Operation temperature: 32~104 °F
Storage temperature: -4 ~140 °F
Relative humidity: 20~90 % RH (no condensation)
5. Panel descriptions
5.1 Transmitting unit
1. HDMI in: This slot is where you connect the HDMI output port of your source equipment such as DVD/Blu-ray players or Set-Top-Box with an HDMI cable.
2. EDID: The switcher can switch copy EDID function, switch to right position, the extender will copy hdmi loop out display EDID information to source. Switch to left position,
the extender will copy Receiver display EDID to source.
3. HDMI out: This slot is to connect the HDMI in put of your display such as an HDTV.
4. IR out: Connect the IR Blaster cable included in the package for IR signal transmission.
Pace the IR blaster in direct line-of-sight of the equipment to be controlled.
5. Power LED: This LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
6. CAT: Connect the CAT output of the transmitter with the CAT input of the receiver with CAT5E/6 cable.
7. Link LED: This LED will illuminate when the device is connected to HDMI source.
8. DC 5V: Connect from 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to an AC outlet.
5.2 Receiver unit
1. EQ switcher: HDMI Receiver equalizer switcher.
2. HDMI out: This slot is to connect the HDMI input port of your display such as an HDTV.
3. IR in: Connect to the IR Receiver for IR signal reception. Ensure that remote being used is within the direct line-of-sight of the IR receiver.
4. Power LED: This LED will illuminate when the device is connected with power supply.
5. CAT: Connect the CAT input of the receiver with the CAT output of the transmitter with CAT5E/6 cable.
6. Lock LED: This LED will illuminate when the HDMI signal from the transmitter is stable.
7. DC 5V: Connect from 5V DC power supply into the unit and connect the adaptor to an AC outlet.(For POC function, the receiver does not need power supply)
5.3 RX Equalizer distance adjust
If you see flickering or blinking image on the display, adjust the EQ switch to improve the cable skew. MAX stands for the strongest HDMI signal level for the longest possible transmission length while MIN stands for the weakest HDMI signal level for short
transmission length. Adjust the signal level from MIN to MAX until desired video quality is
Recommended EQ setting
Position Cable Length Position Cable Length
under 15m (49.5ft) 15-30m (49.5 ft – 99ft)
30-40m (99ft – 132ft) 40-50m(132ft -164ft)
7. CONNECT AND OPERATE
Connect a source such as a Blu-Ray Player, game
console, A/V Receiver, Cable or Satellite Receiver, etc.
to the HDMI input on the Transmitting unit.
2. Connect a display such as an HDTV or HD Projector to the HDMI output on the Receiving unit.
3. Connect a single Category 5e/6 up to 164ft/50m to the output of the Transmitting unit, and the other end to the input of the Receiving unit.
4. For power, plug both the Transmitting unit and Receiving unit with the included power supplies.
5. Power on each device in the same sequence (receiver and transmitter will already be powered when either unit is plugged in.)
At this point the display connected should display the source signal connected to the extender set. If no signal is being displayed, check the receiver EQ swithcer. If a display is having dif+iculty receiving a signal, see EDID section and perform EDID learning or access the display's menu and adjust the resolution (lowest to highest until signal is displayed). A 24 Hz vertical refresh rate may work better than 60 Hz or higher. Use the source remote at the receiver emitter to test IR functionality. If the IR remote function is not responding, check the emitters to ensure they are placed correctly and are plugged into the correct IR jacks on the Extender set receiving and transmitting
Wideband IR(30KHz—60KHz) introduction
IR BLASTER (TX)
To control the source: Plug IR Blaster into IR TX port of transmitter unit; place blaster in front of the IR eye of the source.
IR RECEIVER (RX)
To control the source: Plug IR Receiver into IR RX port of receiver unit; place receiver at or near display.
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Original CK19 1.3inch Blood Pressur Heart Rate Monitor IP67 Waterproof Wristband
US $35 / piece
Original Fish Scales Cotton Linen Placemat Dining Table Mat Disc Tableware Bowl Pads
US $10 / piece
Original Honda/Acura Harmonic Damper Crankshaft Crank Pulley Holder Removal Tool
US $25 / piece
Original Micro Landscape Resin Sleeping Dog Ornament Desk Garden Miniatures Decor
US $6 / piece
Original ZGPAX S9 Smart Pocket Watch SIM Card GPS Positioning Monitor Emergency Call
US $37 / piece
Original 6pcs/set Manual Insulation Slotted Phillips Screwdrivers Cross Screw Driver
US $19 / piece
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.